| CONVENTIONAL MILLER|
Date of publication: 25-06-2020
Title of the job: CONVENTIONAL MILLER
Work area: MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT
It requires an official 1st conventional milling machine for conventional machine, precision parts machining for the automotive sector. Short series are manufactured.
Experience of 3 years or more, experience must be demonstrable in a practical test.
Its functions are
- Correct reading of plans
- Mechanized according to the required quality
- Metrology / verification of the pieces
- Maintenance of the equipment
- Minimal Training Studies in the Middle Grade in Mechanical Manufacturing
- Minimum experience of 3 years of a conventional router.
- Person with achievement orientation, organized and planned
- The course of 20 hours PRL or metal card will be assessed.
- Stable work contract with real possibilities to fixed.
- Schedule from Monday to Thursday from 8 to 14 and from 15 to 17:00 and Friday from 7:30 to 14:30.
- Salary according to the candidate's experience.