|Título del puesto||Área de trabajo||Delegación||País||Fecha de publicación|
| TECHNICAL ENGINEER|
Date of publication: 10-02-2020
Title of the job: TECHNICAL ENGINEER
Work area: PRODUCTION
We need to incorporate a TECHNICAL ENGINEER to enhance our plant engineering in direct dependence on the PRODUCTION MANAGER.
- Design and optimization of tools for production processes in coordination with the different production areas (Safety assembly; starters assembly and mechanized section).
- Loss identification.
- Generic study of nonconformities and implementation of improvement proposals.
- Periodic inspections of equipment (eg pressure equipment).
- Implementation of the corrective measures of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Studies of CE for machines.
- Training CFGS development mechanical projects.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in improvements of productive processes; designs of tools and metal supports, in steel and/or automobile companies.
- SolidWorks independent user
- Level advancing Office.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 5 years’ experience as a plant engineer.
- English medium level.
- SolidWorks ePDM.
- English level B2.
- Multitasking person, with initiative and responsible.
Immediate incorporation into a consolidated company in the Ex sector. Stable work contract.
Schedule from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 17:30 and Friday from 7:15 to 14:30.
Salary according to the candidate's experience.