|Title of the job||Work area||Delegation||Country||Date of publication|
| RESPONSIBLE FOR R + D ELECTRICITY / ELECTRONICS|
RESPONSIBLE FOR R + D ELECTRICITY / ELECTRONICS
Date of publication: 28-06-2021
Title of the job: RESPONSIBLE FOR R + D ELECTRICITY / ELECTRONICS
Work area: R+D
For the R&D department made up of 17 multidisciplinary technicians, we need to incorporate a @ manager with the aim of directing and coordinating a team of 5 technicians. You will actively work in the different product lines that are marketed for globally recognized brands in the sector: Oil & Gas; ATEX / IeCEX and textile printers.
Its functions are
- Organize and keep track of the team's work.
- Promote / provide improvements.
- Manage new national and/or international projects.
- Monitoring of the different applicable regulations.
Participate and actively manage
- Textile stamping assembly collaborate and supervise the programming of the operation of the machine (Schneider), carries out / supervises electrical diagrams (EPLAN), and CE marking of the machines.
- ATEX / IeCEX regulations and solutions carry out / supervise electrical diagrams (EPLAN); ATEX regulations and solutions: protection by intrinsic safety / optocouplers; Equipment grounding; electrostatic; Types of wiring and windings; Equipment operation: DC / AC electric motors; coils, proximity sensors and motion sensors; Siemens PLC programming; Design of electronic boards.
- Diesel Engine Components Siemens PLC programming and electronic board design.
Our goal is to incorporate into the organization a person with
- Degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Ability to manage projects and people.
- English language at a verbal and written level.
- Experience in at least one of the sectors: ATEX, Maintenance Vehicles, and/or Energy (Oil & Gas).
To develop and consolidate your professional career we offer
- Join a solid company with an international structure.
- Labor employment contract and future projection.
- Salary according to the experience and training provided.
- Current schedule from 8 to 17 hours with 1 hour to eat, 1750 hours/year according to the metal agreement.
- Annual calendar with an intensive 7-hour shift on Fridays and vigils today.
- Job position in Sentmenat (Barcelona), includes trips to national and international